The Supermonstars RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supermonstars RPG Forum

The Rollplaygame-forum for all Monsterlovers and Lordifans!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game console do you perfer?

Go down 
3 posters

Nintendo/NES /Nintendo 8-bit
What game console do you perfer? I_vote_lcap50%What game console do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Super Nintendo
What game console do you perfer? I_vote_lcap0%What game console do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo 64
What game console do you perfer? I_vote_lcap0%What game console do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GameCube
 0% [ 0 ]
X-Box
 0% [ 0 ]
X-Box 360
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo Wii
What game console do you perfer? I_vote_lcap50%What game console do you perfer? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
PC
 0% [ 0 ]
Playstation 1
 0% [ 0 ]
Playstation 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Playstation 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega - Master System
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega - Mega Drive
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega Dreamcast
 0% [ 0 ]
Other one
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
FlameCurry
Admin
FlameCurry

Creature/Species : Skulldemon

What game console do you perfer? Empty
PostSubject: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 03:52

I love playing Wii, but I has nothing against to spend some minutes playing SSX Tricky at PS2 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://flamecurry.deviantart.com
Prue
Admin
Prue

Creature/Species : Werewolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 04:02

I love my Nintendo 8-bit, thats my number one game console.
But I have that at my parent house, so I play when i visit them.
For many years I played ps2 many time and hope to buy some console pink edition. But that when I have money for that.

Those days I use to play on the PC or PS3.
Mosty I play on ps3 now, for the pc always freeze itself (I hate that)
Back to top Go down
http://miss-vaki.livejournal.com/
judge death
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 14:55

I have all game consolles. Smile
My fave is Wii. It has the best games and best developers etc. And it has now sold 50 million consolles. Very Happy So now Nintendo wonīt run out of money as they was close to durig the gamecube era, that was bad times. Would beena catastroph if Nintendo would end their career.

I have around 250 games and I play a lot.
My fave game must be donkey kong country to snes. Smile

Yeah heavy games since 1994 xD I play around 2-3 hours every day now these days, didnīt have time for it before during 200-2008. Mad

Now I shall soon get DSi Very Happy

Where is mega drive or snes or atari 2600 or DS or game boy or nes on the vote list? Neutral
They kick the ass out of all modern games.
Back to top Go down
judge death
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 03:25

Just finished guitar hero 3 for some time ago and so the same with battalion wars:D
And today I got Sonic rush adventures!^^
Shall get mad world and deadly creautures and the conduit and many more soon too. Smile

Maybe I shall post my game collection here soon? Razz
Back to top Go down
FlameCurry
Admin
FlameCurry

Creature/Species : Skulldemon

PostSubject: Re: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 09:48

Prue: I am not a big fan of Pink, but my mother was very close to buy a pink edition PS2 for me once. And I sure wouldn't have against one, I think it's pretty cool for being pink Wink

Hope you could get one sooner or late Smile

JD: Fun for you having that much games. I might do a new poll with those poratble consoles like DS, Gameboy etc...

Then, no double post. Wait until someone else make a reply before.
Don't post any collection here, I might make a new thread, we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://flamecurry.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game console do you perfer?   What game console do you perfer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Supermonstars RPG Forum :: Miscellaneous talk :: General talk :: Media :: Games-
Jump to: